GDPR (EU 2016/679)
GDPR (EU 2016/679)
Empowering your Marketing and Product Identity.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT?
When you browse our web pages and use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We treat two types of data:
DATA SUPPLIED BY USER
- name, surname, telephone number, email
- other data related to your request (for example the request for a quote, information, an application, etc … and any other relevant information that is communicated to us.
You can also choose to provide us with the following information:
- first name
- date of birth
- city or municipality for reference
- telephone number
As part of our services, you can take advantage of the “Messages” and “Chat” functions to communicate with the other users or with our office. For more information, please read the “Messages and Chat” section.
Third party data
If you provide personal data for third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data for children under 16
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data, and we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
If you are a company
If you are a company, this is some information we may require:
- company name, VAT number, contact name, email address, telephone number
- other data: professional category and complete address
DATA THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect the following data using the using your server:
- technical data: eg IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) geographical position you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the “Cookies” section.
1. HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
We use the collected data to offer you our services daily, to inform you about our business activities or to offer you a more personalized service in line with your interests.
1.1. To guarantee access to our services and improve the provision.
- receiving your message
- use of “
favorite” and “saved search” features
- communications related to the provision of the service
- messaging between users (Messages)
contact with the Call Center also through the Chat feature
- activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to purchases of paid services and possible recovery of credit.
These treatments are necessary to correctly provide the services of Funky Monkey to the users.
We also use your data to improve and implement the service, through the following methods:
- detection of your current (approximate) position to facilitate the use of some service features.
- market research, optional surveys and surveys of the degree of user satisfaction.
These methods are based on the legitimate conduct of the Data Controller (see point 3.1) and you can object at any time.
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising events, initiatives or partnerships of Funky Monkey, by e-mail, sending SMS or push notifications; phone calls through the operator/ customer care service offering dedicated sales
- perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails,
clicksmade on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
1.3. To offer you a personalized service
2. IS DATA CONFERMENT OBLIGATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by Funky Monkey– any refusal to provide the service makes it impossible to use the service- it is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website www.funkymonkey.it and related applications.
3. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
3.1. Data controller
The data controller uses data to achieve the purposes specified in point 1 and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to oversee the protection of personal data. For each request related to your personal data, compare the following point 3.2
3.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact information
3.3. To whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the services offered may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations – even technical – of the services of FUNKY MONKEY, such as suppliers of goods, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies which provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services, associated companies and / or belonging to FUNKY MONKEY which provide technical components for the provision of some service features.
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with the legislation in force and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
4. HOW TO OBTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DATA, CHANGE IT, DELETE IT OR HAVE A COPY?
4.1. Access to personal data from your private area and revocation of consent
At any time, you can view your personal data or revoke the consent you have provided by sending a request to us in writing to email@example.com.
4.24.2. Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data. Esportazione e cancellazione del trattamento dei dati personali
To request to export or cancel your data, a request can be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail box with which you registered in www.funkymonkey.it. Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in particularly complex cases, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5.
4.3. Exercising your rights
Any person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of this data, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected
and / orsubsequently processed
to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data
5. HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT?
The retention of personal data will be in paper form and/or electronic/informatic form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
The content generated by the user will be stored for 36 months for reasons of security, prevention and moderation of content and/or conduct contrary to the law and the rules of FUNKY MONKEY in order to ensure a better quality of service and also if requested, collaboration with the Authorities.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, your personal data may be subject to the same retention period.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and/or any other way of using the service) on www.funkymonkey.it for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be automatically deleted.
6. HOW DO WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data collected as indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for the processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related to the purposes indicated in paragraph 1, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION
7.1. Messages and Chats
The Messages and Chat functions are respectively aimed at an immediate communication between:
- users of the services and Call Centers of FUNKY MONKEY who interact with each other exclusively for the purchase and sale of their goods or services
- users who contact FUNKY MONKEY Call Center – for assistance and customer care related to the service
We may check the contents of the Messages in order to moderate them for security purposes and to preserve the communications netiquette.
The use of the Messages service implies the possibility that the user’s identity and related contents are made known during the activity sessions.
We reserve the right to exclude from the Message service, and more generally from the services offered by FUNKY MONKEY, all those who do not comply with the rules and / or do not respect the purposes defined for the use of the Message service, as well as all those that adopt incorrect and / or non-respectful behavior
When you use the applications and any services of FUNKY MONKEY with geo-positioning enabled, we may collect and process information about your current position (approximate). This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some position-based service features. You can enable/disable location services at any time by accessing your browser and/or device settings as follows:
Desktop: go to “Preferences”> “Websites”> “Location” and remove FUNKY MONKEY from the list
Mobile: go to “Preferences”> “Privacy”> “Location” and disable the location for Safari
Desktop: open Chrome chrome: // settings / content / location and removeFUNKY MONKEY from the list
Mobile: open Chrome and select “Site Settings”> “Location” and remove FUNKY MONKEY from the list
Desktop and mobile: open Firefox and go to about: preferences # privacy, search for “Permission”> “Location”> “Settings” and remove FUNKY MONKEY from the list
- Internet Explorer
Desktop: open Internet Explorer, click on the “gear” icon and select “Internet Options” in the privacy panel, under the Position item, click on the “Delete Sites” button
7.4. Search engines
Information on posts inserted on the BLOG of FUNKY MONKEY will be visible in the searches made in the internal search engine and could be made available to third-party search engines allowed to index the contents. In the event that the BLOG page has already been removed from www.funkymonkey.it, it is possible that the cached copy will remain in the search results for a few days. The search results are not managed by www.funkymonkey.it, but the user can report the removal of the page and request the update of the cached copy directly to the third-party search engine.
7.5. Processing of CV's
If the data controller provides a “Work with us” section, it is to communicate any professional positions open at FUNKY MONKEY and reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purposes of selection and hiring of personnel. The CV’s received for specific selections may be kept and evaluated for subsequent searches for positions compatible with the candidate’s profile, provided they are implemented within a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate can oppose the processing of their personal data at any time by writing to the email@example.com.
If you apply, remember to include in your CV the declaration by which you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of selection and avoid the insertion of sensitive personal data (such as the state of health, religious beliefs, philosophical or political ) not relevant to the job offer.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them visibly on their pages or through alternative or similar means.
We use the collected data to offer you our services, to inform you about our business activities or to offer you a more personalized service in line with your interests.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; they can, in fact, be deleted by closing the browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by FUNKY MONKEY (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified in point 2 of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment in which consent to treatment is given. Below you will find all the information about cookies installed through the FUNKY MONKEY site and/or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and/or applications identified below for the purpose of proper service delivery. For best results, we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and/or app.
We remind you that FUNKY MONKEY can not guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the indications contained in this information for previous versions of browsers and/or unsupported apps.
1.1. Desktop site browser
- Chrome version 49.0 or later
- Firefox version 52.0 or later
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Safari version 8 or later
1.2. Mobile website browser
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser.
- Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile.
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browse
- IOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
2. WHICH COOKIES ARE PRESENT ON “FUNKY MONKEY”?
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by FUNKY MONKEY are:
- used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on FUNKY MONKEY or to memorize searches. These cookies are essential to ensure our platform is functioning correctly
- to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. the number of visitors, pages visited, …). We use these cookies to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
- analytical: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. the number of visitors, pages visited, …). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third parties: Google Analytics.
- performance: through these cookies it is possible to develop and implement the service, improving your browsing experience and therefore the use of the same.
Third parties: Hotjar
- profiling: for marketing. We analyze your online actions so that you can provide, through third-party partners, content and commercial offers in line with your interests, also based on your previous browsing experience. This information is managed separately from the identification data held by FUNKY MONKEY.
Third parties: Google Adwords.
personalized advertising: through these
Other Third parties include: Accordant media, Accuen, Adara, Adelphic, Adform, adobe,
Furthermore, cookies specially designed for “social networks” could be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook). When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network.
FUNKY MONKEY in addition to cookies, to improve the service and navigation or for profiling activities, could allow the use of similar technologies on your mobile devices such as AppsFlyer, Google Firebase and Facebook tools.
The consent to the use of profiling cookies is provided by the user through the following methods: closing the banner containing the brief information, scrolling the page hosting the banner or clicking any of its elements and can be revoked at any time. All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers. It is good to know, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the features of FUNKY MONKEY may not be usable.
Here are the links to the information of the main browsers for more information on the deactivation of cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge, IEMobile.
With reference to profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you exercise the opt-out, you will continue in any case to receive generic advertising.
To opt out and deactivate personalized advertisements by changing the settings of your mobile devices, follow the instructions below
- on your device open the “Google Settings” app
- scroll down and select “Google”
- select “Disable interest-based ads” or “Disable ad personalization”
IOS devices use the Apple Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to limit ad tracking with this identifier, visit the “Settings on your device” app or visit https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223.
5. FURTHER INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND HOW TO EXERCISE OPT-OUT
The Youonlinechoice and Networkadvertising.org platforms offer the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies of many digital advertising professionals.
To learn more about targeted advertising, you can consult the following pages:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
Last updated on 01/01/2019.
+(39) 025656 7473
™ by D.A.Brand- Via Durini 15, 20122 Milan, Italy- P.Iva 04221120985